Sign Up Now
Need Help with Those Design Decisions?
SO MANY DESIGN DECISIONS AND SO LITTLE TIME
A New Way to Design
Design can be tricky.
Have you ever bought an accessory that grabbed your eye in the store but couldn't figure out how to incorporate it when you got home? Are you stumped on how to make your space look 'put together'? Are there spaces in your home that don't feel quite right, but you don't know how to fix it?
Custom design isn't out of reach. We help create beautiful spaces on any budget.
Our design approach is using 8-Steps in each room, so that you FEEL HOME in your own home. Whatever the scope of your project, using what you have, or investing in new items, we love to create fresh, updated spaces that work with your lifestyle.
Want to love your home again? Let's create your design plan!
in home Design services
Let's chat about your project, needs, and budget to make sure we are a fit for you.
- Fill out our form to schedule a time to chat. Let's get started on your project!
- We build out your design plan, so you can see it in your space and know that each piece will compliment one another.
- We have access to gorgeous "to the trade" product that you won't find anywhere else, at prices you won't be able to beat!
- Our designs are unique, just like you.
Every Great Design Starts with a Plan
After our initial conversation, we schedule an in-home design consultation. This allows us to see your space in person and gather more information. At this meeting, we may take measurements, obtain pictures, share ideas and collaborate with you on your design vision. This is a time for all conversation, questions, and feedback on your design needs. It’s your chance to get an expert opinion.
Design Proposal & Agreement
Once we decide to proceed, a Design Proposal and Agreement will be drafted. This document will outline the scope of the project, policies, and FAQ's. Proposals and Agreements are customized for each project and can be as extensive as a complete home remodel, or as simple as sourcing new accessories.
As soon as design concept(s) have been created, we will present them to you. Our goal is that you fall in love with the design plans! Modification and improvements based on your feedback may be done at this time. From here you may complete the design process on your own, or have us fulfill the design implementation.
product sourcing & purchasing
Once the design concept is finalized, it is time to purchase the materials. You are given a shopping list of items from your design for you to purchase and have the flexibility to manage orders yourself. We also offer full service design to ease the ordering process.
Delivery & Install
If you have opted to complete the design process yourself, deliveries are received at your site and installed by you. In a full service design model, we will oversee the delivery and installation process. We will be on site to bring the design vision to life and pieces are placed as planned.
Basic Design Consultation - $250.00
A consultation includes:
- Detailed pre-appointment phone interview to gather information on your project, style and preferences
- In-home consult that can take up to 2 hours
- Recommended furniture arrangement and flow
- De-cluttering, rearranging and optimizing space in each room
- Highlighting architectural features and freshening up each room
- Lighting, window treatments, and accessory arrangement
- Color advice and emotional connection points, so you love the look of each space!
By the end of this meeting, we will recommend a plan that aligns with your design needs and budget. We will determine our level of involvement and how to proceed. Moving forward, we will always work with you to tailor a plan that meets your design goals while meeting your budget.
Designer-for-a-Day - $1000.00
For a more extensive refresh, this is a full day of working one-on-one with a designer. We spend up to 7 hours to refine, restyle, and refresh the designated spaces in your home. A Designer-for-a-Day includes:
- Detailed pre-appointment phone interview to gather information on your project, style and preference
- Online Design Questionnaire
- In-Home Design Consultation
- Recommended furniture arrangement and flow with current furnishings
- Suggestions, ideas, and tips for refining the space
- Expertise using design best practices and principals
- Power Shopping with a designer to finish the look.
- Follow up phone call
By the end of our full day together you will have the perfect new pieces to give your spaces a fresh new look and feel. If your refresh involves contracting work out, you will also have a plan that meets your design goals while also meeting your budget.
Designer-By-your-side - $125.00/hr.
With our Designer by your side service, you will work with a designer as much, or as little, as you need. We will be there to guide you in making design decisions to ensure a cohesive space. Our Designer-by-your-side service may include, but is not limited to:
- Detailed pre-appointment phone interview to gather information on your space, style, and preferences
- Online Design Questionnaire
- In-Home Design Consultation
- Space planning and layout ideas
- Guidance on kitchen, bath, laundry, or mudroom design
- Sourcing of items and selections of paint, furnishings, finishes, and fixed elements
- Design concept boards
- Site visits
- Meeting with clients and/or trades
With this service, you set the pace and we will assist as needed. If you have an extensive project, this option is a good fit. Our Designer-by-your-side service is pre-paid in blocks of design hours with a 10 hour minimum.
your Designer, from anywhere in the world. We proudly offer online E-design!
Book Your Free Discovery Call Now!
Every Great Design Starts with a Design Plan
There are so many benefits to planning your room design plan first! As your designer, we provide that valuable visual ahead of time so that the pieces go perfectly with your style and space.
Visualize Your Space First
We provide a detailed and compelling “visual” so you can see products within the space and know what you're getting ahead of time to avoid ugly surprises.
Save Tons of Time
Sourcing the right product online is overwhelming! I’m an expert at shopping and knowing where to find those perfect items PLUS have access to more than you as a designer.
Save Tons of Money
Design mistakes are costly! Having a design visual helps you to avoid those mistakes by seeing it ahead of time.
Creates Cohesion & Harmony
Having a visual cohesive “plan” for your space helps to avoid spending on expensive items that don’t go with one another. Seeing them side by side is key to cohesion and harmony!
Choosing me as your designer opens up your access to luxury, trade furnishings you won't find online. Having a broader access to quality pieces makes your space unique!
Perfect Scale and Proportion
Your design plan allows you to see if that chair you love is out of scale with the table and lamp you chose...no mistakes when the plan is in place!
I've been designing rooms all of my life...
I have been designing spaces my entire life and love it! When you walk into a beautiful room, doesn't it just make you feel good? I love creating this feeling for my clients in their homes. Your home should be a reflection of you and what you love. Don't spend another day not loving where you live! In addition to being a Certified Home Stager and Redesigner, I am also a Certified Color Consultant and Expert E-Designer.
Honey Bee Staging and Design is a HSR Certified Professional Home Staging and Interior Redesign firm serving the Weber, Davis, Salt Lake counties and surrounding area.